This is a modification of a previous design. I examined my originals and made some improvements to them. The overall construction is the same as the original, but I have added sockets in place of the simple pins of the earlier candlesticks. Also, the leaves are now textured whereas before they were smooth, and I have changed the pattern of veins on the leaves so that they look more natural. I think the look is much improved.
Note: The top of the 10" stick on the right seems to be crooked out of level. I am hoping it is only a quirk of the photo. I suspect, though, I will need to go back and straighten the candlestick. Not all that difficult to do, but disappointing.